skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Am The Kitty
Because being the kitty is damned hard work!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Spay Day 2008
I know this is a delicate subject, but tomorrow, Feb. 26th is Spay Day. Think of all the starving, abandoned kitties out there. You may be saving others from a terrible fate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(10)
Hello Kitty has gone too far
It's in the genes
Spay Day 2008
Teh metaphorz are thick and fast
They're more like guidelines....
Squirrels are evil
I purr, therefore I am
When cats calculate
This axiom is all too true
When the humans are away....
About Me
Jennifer Ouellette
Director of the National Academy of Sciences' Science and Entertainment Exchange
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment